Uppsala University’s oldest building houses the magnificent Anatomical Theatre, created by Olof Rudbeck and the fabulous Augsburg Art Cabinet. Gustavianum, built 1622–1625, is the former main building of Uppsala University, until the completion of the University Hall in 1887. The name Gustavianum comes from Gustavus Adolphus, who in the 1620s donated money for its construction. The University’s history is reflected in scientists like Rudbeck, Celsius and Linnaeus. The museum also displays treasures from Viking age Uppsala, ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome. It is located right opposide Uppsala's Cathedral (Domkyrka).